Welcome to Moodle 2!
Moodle 2 is a major upgrade for our moodle system. We hope you'll enjoy the new tools and opportunities it offers.
Students: Your moodle courses are listed in the "My courses" list on the left. If you want to visit a moodle course that is not in your course list, you can enrol yourself on it. To do this, point at courses in the menu above, click on the department you want, click on the course name you need, and enrol onto the course when prompted.
Are you getting unwanted emails from moodle forums? Here’s how to fix it.
When you post to a moodle forum, moodle will probably try to subscribe you to a forum. This means you'll get an email copy of every post to that forum. You probably don’t want that! Here’s how to fix it.
- When you post to a moodle forum, underneath the message box, there’s a selector where you can choose to get emails from the forum or not.
- Set this to I don’t want email copies of posts to this forum when you post.
- If you forgot to do this, you can still stop the emails.
- Go to the forum where the emails are coming from (there’ll be a link to it at the top of your email)
- In the settings box for the forum, (bottom left) click unsubscribe from this forum.
- If you are subscribed to more than one forum, you need to do this for each forum you’re subscribed to.