Welcome to Moodle 2!
Are you getting unwanted emails from moodle forums? Here’s how to fix it.
When you post to a moodle forum, moodle will probably try to subscribe you to a forum. This means you'll get an email copy of every post to that forum. You probably don’t want that! Here’s how to fix it.
- When you post to a moodle forum, underneath the message box, there’s a selector where you can choose to get emails from the forum or not.
- Set this to I don’t want email copies of posts to this forum when you post.
- If you forgot to do this, you can still stop the emails.
- Go to the forum where the emails are coming from (there’ll be a link to it at the top of your email)
- In the settings box for the forum, (bottom left) click unsubscribe from this forum.
- If you are subscribed to more than one forum, you need to do this for each forum you’re subscribed to.